I was really impressed with how easy the whole thing was. Super easy. I filled out one form and had three quotes for a solar system from different companies within 24 hours.
1. Can the painter provide references of examples of their work close by to you?
Any good painter should be able to name some jobs in the area they’ve completed recently.
2. What type of finish in their opinion is most suitable for the room and why?
Ask which finish will be used for different rooms, high gloss, semi, or flat to make sure it’s appropriate for the room. For examples, kitchens require surfaces that are easy to clean.
3. What Brand of paint will be used?
If you’ve specified a particular brand of paint, make sure that the painter on the day has the correct tin.
4. Will the painter clean the area fully?
Make sure that you discuss with the painter how he will leave the are after painting is finished.
5. How many coats are required and how many will be performed?
Generally, the more coast the better and if you’re painting with a light colour over a darker colour, you’ll need more.
6. Should you as the home or business owner prep the are beforehand?
Sometimes areas to be painted might require sanding, patching or some other type of preparation. If you’re on a budget, ask if there is anything you can do yourself to save the painters time and therefore reduce the rate.
7. How long will the job take to complete
8. How long will the paint take to dry and how long till the area can be used.
What customers are saying about our services
Thanks to the team at The Quote Company for organising quotes for me to replace my air conditioner – the whole process was quick and easy!!!
Indeed it made life easier by sourcing quotes and information from a number of sources. In fact, it's quite astonishing how much I saved by not blindly choosing the first company I found. I'd like if this service was available in many aspects of my life!
I'd been thinking about getting solar panels on our commercial building for a long time - but kept putting it off and in to the "too hard" basket. Then I decided to get three proposals. The three companies (two in particular) that contacted me were excellent and explained everything. It was well worth it.